Royal Wharf London. Start Your Enquiry Here Today!
Prestigious Township by Oxley Singapore & Ballymore London
The regeneration of Royal Wharf is by two vastly experienced leaders in the global real estate market. Oxley group and Ballymore share a commitment to quality, a knack for successful innovation and a passion for projects that show true ambition, of which there are few better examples than Royal Wharf.
Oxley, is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects at competitive prices. Headquartered in Singapore, Oxley’s developments cater to the growing needs of discerning homebuyers who value quality living and a finer lifestyle, as well as small and medium enterprise owners looking to purchase their own premises.
Ballymore Group, is an international property investment and development company, focused on large scale award winning developments across Europe. Ballymore’s developments have distinguished it as a leader in urban regeneration with an eye for design and innovation, with areas of business encompassing land and planning, architecture, design, sales, marketing and estate management.
Why Royal Wharf?
- HIGH POTENTIAL CAPITAL GAIN – 1/5 price of Zone 1, 1/2 price of Zone 2 (eg. Canary Wharf); Zone 3 homes tipped for growth
- HOT-SELLING in Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and London
- Eat, Shop, Relax, Play and Live – ALL in 1 PLACE
- Prestigious Strategic Location – next to 2 Award-Winning Parks, less than 10 mins to World-Class International Business Parks; Siemen Crystal, Asian Business Park, Excel London (home to G20 London Summit & Miss World 2014); The O2 Arena (past events; Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Coldplay); Famous Greenwich Market
- Highly accessible – Underground, DLR & Crossrail across Main Entrance – 15 mins to Bond Street, 5 mins to Canary Wharf, 4 mins to London City Airport, 41 mins to Heathrow Airport
- 2 TOP International Developers, Ballymore (London) & Oxley Singapore
Why Royal Wharf London?
- 2 Top Reputable International Developers Mainboard-listed Oxley from Singapore with market capitalisation of about S$2bn and No. 2 UK developer Ballymore with 15 years of experience building quality homes
- Integrated mixed development with all amenities you need including gym, concierge, school, parks, supermarket, shops, offices, riverside restaurants, cafes, medical and many more
- Onsite integrated swimming pool and clubhouse, free for resident – rare among London homes
- River Thames riverside living and panoramic views
- Supported by the Mayor of London
- Strategic location at the centre of the World-Class International Business District – minutes away from ABP, University of East London, Silvertown Quays, ExCel London (biggest Exhibition & Convention Centre in London; past events: G20 London Submit, Miss World 2014, and many more), O2 Arena (past events: concerts of Katy Perry, ColdPlay, Tailor Swift, etc), Greenwich Peninsula, Canary Wharf financial centre, London City Airport (a major London airport with flights to New York, Paris, Milan and many more)
- Upcoming Crossrail right across main entrance – mega new “MRT/MTR” system to be completed in 2018 (Royal Wharf will also be completed in 2018), improving the transport time between West London, Central London & East London. Only 3mins to Canary Wharf, 7 mins to Liverpool Street (GIC Singapore’s investment in Broadgate office building) and less than 10 mins to Bond Street.
- Low cash outlay and deferred payment
- Highly affordable & high rental yield from only £3xxK (approx S$6xxK or HK$ 4m) with 5% rental yield, compared to Singapore property (min. S$800K for 99-yr leasehold with 2.8% rental yield), Hong Kong property (min. HK$ 8m with 2.8% rental yield) and Central London property (min £1.5m with 2% rental yield)
- Enjoy best price with our exclusive early-bird discount – register as our VVIP customer now!
Beautiful Interior Designs
2 Bedroom Interior
The palette is a simple, elegant black and white layout’s potential for personalisation is inspired by the Georgian penchant for decorating a space with a collection of art or artefacts.
Attractive Discount Expires in ...
Each townhouse kitchen is a large entertaining space in its own right, with an attached dining room and a view that looks out into the garden and town square beyond.
Dining & Living
The Dining & Living spaces feature mantlepiece-inspired wall spaces tailor-made for the personal curation of art or media.
Each apartment kitchen is designed to be centred around a generously sized kitchen table, a focus point for a room that also enjoys stunning river views.
10 Point Vision
Royal Wharf at a Glance
Surrounded by Parks
High Connectivity & Transportation
QUICK ACCESS TO CENTRAL LONDON
Royal Wharf’s excellent range of transport links offer the chance to get around not only by rail and underground but also boat and cable-car, meaning all of London is close to hand.
With Crossrail on its way, Royal Wharf is set to become one of the most connectecd areas in London.
Currently the biggest construction project in Europe, the 15 billion pounds Crossrail line is a historic feat of railway planning. Its emergence will mean that east, central and west London are connected like never before, and that Royal Wharf will reap the benefit of closer than ever links with Liverpool Street and Farringdon in the City, as well as with a useful array of central London stations including Tottenham Court Road, Bond Street and Paddington.
Unique London Lifestyle
Entering Royal Wharf London from the local DLR station at Pontoon Dock, you will immediately arrive at sovereign place, the local market square, a bustling piazza replete with retail and restaurants.
London’s historically most desirable areas, from stately Kensington to villagesque Marylebone, have an energy that attracts people from miles around. Royal Wharf London arrives as their newest successor, as incredible place to live and a charming place to visit.
A Unique Investment Opportunity - Why London?
Royal Wharf London VVIP Launch
SECURE YOUR CHOICE UNITS NOW
U.K. & International Online Booking Welcome!
Register for Priority Booking for Royal Wharf London
Invest in one of the most affordable London property with some of the Best Growth Potential!
Why splurge £1.5m for a river view 1BR London apartment in Zone 1? Here is your opportunity to invest in a growth area with excellent connectivity (MRT/MTR/Tube station at doorstep), enjoy first mover advantage now at a fraction of the cost, from just £3xxK!
- Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views stretching approximately 500 metres of direct south facing river frontage!
- Enjoy the First Mover Advantage in the next World-Class International Business District in London, the World Capital City, near to the Canary Wharf Financial Centre
- Royal Wharf is the future Choice township to work and live in, with a vibrant high street, parks, squares, gym, concierge, school, offices, supermarket, shops, riverside restaurants & cafes, medical etc.
- For Singaporeans: No ABSD, No SSD, No Loan-To-Valuation issue if taking loan from offshore UK bank
- Low Cash Outlay & Deferred Payment Scheme (Loan only starts upon TOP/completion in 2018)
Here you will find everything you need to know about Royal Wharf London UK.