The Appointed Onsite Agency for Royal Wharf
BESPOKE PROPERTY SERVICES
FOR PREMIER LONDON DEVELOPMENT
JOHNS&CO is appointed as the chosen onsite Agency for Royal Wharf.
Their expertise in the Premium New Homes market ensures that owner-occupiers, landlords and tenants receive first class letting and management services.
Members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents), ensuring compliance with lettings legislation at all times.
Members of the Mayor of London’s Rental Standard Scheme, and Members of the Property Ombudsman for securing a free, fair and independent service of dealing with unresolved disputes.
JOHNS&CO has the unique opportunity to be hands-on at the earliest stage possible be carrying out the pre-completion and handover processes on behalf of the owner.
PRE COMPLETION / POST EXCHANGE STAGE
- Keep you updated on news and items if interest relating to Royal Wharf
- Offer a review of projected rental income
- Provide information on changes in legislation that may affect your investment
- Organise a complementary interior design presentation with a bespoke package tailored to your needs and in keeping with what the tenant demographic will require
- Assist with Tax review and the HMRC documentation to ensure rent can be remitted gross of UK tax
- Be a single point of contact within JOHNS&CO answering every query proper to completion
- Liase with your solicitor to ensure all pre completion information and paper work is addressed
- Offer a competitive ‘pre completion’ lettings and management commission rate
- Offer complimentary post completion/pre tenancy vacant management including a full written property inspection report
- Undertake pre completion advertising and marketing of developments to the corporate tenant sector
POST COMPLETION STAGE
- Liase directly with the developer on any item that needs attention in the post completion stage as identified in the property inspection report
- Attend to utilities and council tax ensuring any bills are settled prior to a tenancy commencing as well as conduct inspections
- Process the “Service Charge and Ground Rent” payments to the Block Management company
- Arrange and assist with the installation of furnishing for the apartment
- Arrange for professional photographs and floor plans to be drawn up
- Launch marketing on all leading UL property portals including Rightmove, Primelocation and Zoopla
- Advertising in the relevant UK business publication
AT TENANCY COMMENCEMENT
- Liase with both parties and ensure legal obligations are met
- Obtain tenant’s references
- Liase with both parties to ensure specific items required for the tenancy are in place,
- Conduct a pre tenancy inspection and arrange any further cleaning
- Appoint an independent third party to prepare an inventory (schedule of condition at the commencement of the tenancy)
- Unique to JOHNS&CO all tenants will be offered a personalised “Home Demo” introduction when moving in, ensuring smooth transition and property management process
ONSITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Register tenants’ deposits in an approved tenancy deposit scheme
- Remit monthly/quarterly rental statements
- Remit the annual rental income statement in readiness for your tax return
ONSITE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Liase with landlords prior to the anniversary of the tenancy start date to commence the renewal negotiation process
- Prepare the renewal documentation and inspect the property
ENDING THE TENANCY SERVICES
- Inspect the property and report any requirements for re-marketing
- Conduct a market appraisal of current rental value and/or re-sale value
- Arrange for a property check out inspection carried out by a third party
- Review the check in and check out reports and distribute the deposit accordingly
- Arrange for a post tenancy clean and get the property ready for marketing
- Remit a closing tenancy statement
HIGHER RENTAL RENEWAL RATE
JOHNS&CO achieve a higher renewal rate (currently running at 85% where we have an onsite presence, compared to an industry standard of around 60%). Where appropriate, JOHNS&CO will always go for a rent increase dependent on market conditions at the time of renewal.
JOHNS&CO ONSITE OFFICE
With an onsite Sales, Lettings and Management office, JOHNS&CO ensure delivery on service promise.
JOHNS&CO recognise the individual requirements of customers at both ends of the spectrum, meaning that everybody receives exceptional assistance.
Landlords benefit from forward thinking approach to marketing, often ahead of completion with a view to eradicate void periods between completion and occupation.
For tenants, JOHNS&Co approach to hospitality means maintaining their rental expectations and maximise occupancy for landlords. Being located onsite and not in a remote call centre, JOHNS&CO property managers will act quckly on any property issue.
Each onsite office will have a core team consisting of Sales and Lettings Negotiators, Property Managers and Tenancy Coordinators.